The Marketer Quarterly, LLC respects your privacy. The Marketer Quarterly, LLC will never sell any personally-identifiable information obtained from a user to a third party.
The ways we collect and use data from use of our Web site and certain other interactions with our clients are listed below:
- The Marketer Quarterly, LLC may collect certain information when an individual (a) registers for use of this Site, (b) subscribes to our free publications, (c) subscribes to our email newsletters, (d) purchases certain products or services from us or (e) registers for one of our events. We may also collect information from users seeking employment opportunities or when a user wishes to obtain more information about our products and services.
- The Marketer Quarterly, LLC does not sell customer and/or subscriber lists.
- The Marketer Quarterly, LLC may disclose certain data to third parties who perform services on our behalf and have a need to access the data in connection with those services. Examples of this include but are not limited to our shopping cart and payment processing, in these instances that data is not used or owned by these third parties.
- The Marketer Quarterly, LLC collects contact information of individuals downloading our free/sponsored research and free digital magazine publications. This information including the attendee’s name, job title, company. IP address and country of origin will be shared with the sponsor of that specific piece of research. The Marketer Quarterly, LLC will collect information when individuals subscribe for free digital publications, this information collected will be the information on the subscription form. Individuals will have the ability to opt-out of receiving mailings and the free digital magazine publication at any time.
- The Marketer Quarterly, LLC collects contact information of event attendees at the time of registration. An attendee’s name, job title, company and country of origin may be transferred to sponsors of the event and will be available during the event to attendees.
- Event attendees could be provided with badges having barcodes that may be scanned at sponsored activities or sponsor booths. Attendee contact information is transferred to any sponsor that scans the badge. You should not let anyone scan a barcode unless you want that sponsor to have your contact information.
- We may use third-party advertising companies to help tailor site content to users or to serve ads on our behalf. These companies may employ cookies and web beacons to measure advertising effectiveness (such as which web pages are visited or what products are purchased and in what amount). Any information that these third parties collect via cookies and web beacons is not linked to any personal information collected by us.
- The Marketer Quarterly, LLC regularly analyzes data pertaining to visitor trends, research and reading consumption, in order to improve our publications, plan site enhancements, and measure overall site effectiveness. We consider this data to be confidential information.
- To encourage feedback and community contribution, The Marketer Quarterly, LLC does allow site visitors to post comments about the blog articles and content that we create. The Marketer Quarterly, LLC approves these comments, but once they are posted the contributors name and commentary can be viewed by any visitor to that blog.
- You will receive periodic promotional emails and special offers from The Marketer Quarterly, LLC. You may unsubscribe to these emails at any time. The Marketer Quarterly, LLC adheres to CAN-SPAM legislation and permission marketing best practices. You can learn more about CAN-SPAM here.